Pick up a nickname for your pet, furry pet is not always so simple. I always want to choose something special and beautiful. Popular nicknames for boys cats sound strong, sonorous and beautiful.
When you got yourself a little kitten, it’s cute, beautiful and very tiny. You can call it in combination with appearance. If the cat is fluffy - Fluffy, the redhead is called the Ginger, the black - the Chernysh. But this is all commonplace and commonplace. For their favorite, everyone wants to choose the best name that everyone will remember and like.
Important tips when choosing a nickname for your cat:
- no need to call cats human names. Firstly, it is not very beautiful, and secondly, a person with the same name may be offended and do not understand your choice. Not everyone will be pleased that his name was chosen for the nickname of a cat. Moreover, not everyone loves these pets;
- individuality. Always try to make an original choice. No need to call a cat, because once a dog was called, or another cat. The name should belong only to this cat;
- always look ahead. A cat should be called "for growth." When he is a big and beautiful cat, Barsik, Marsik, Murchik, Vaska will be absurdly heard. Especially if it is a good cat with a noble breed;
- names popular for cats are often not too long and intricate. Usually, they consist of 5-6 letters to make it easier to remember and pronounce;
- Avoid the consonance of the letters KC.
Popular names for cats, sometimes, can be selected by the nature of the pet, by its behavior and habits.
Very strictly, the cat club belongs to the selection of names. There are certain requirements that must be met when choosing a nickname.
Choosing a name by breed of cat
Noble names are acquired by expensive cat breeds.
American four-legged pets can get wonderful names in a cowboy style. Big John, Fast Falcon, Evil Billy. A cat girl can become a Fast Trot, Quick Lightning. Not everyone will appreciate such a cool name choice and find it very strange.
Siamese, Thai cat breeds would be good to choose names in the oriental style. Shah, Sultan, Caliph, Raja, Emir are excellent options for such cats.
You can also pick them up for the Russian style.
Popular nicknames for British cats fit aristocratic names. Often, these are the names of famous kings, princes and aristocrats. The nickname Duke, Earl, Emperor, Prince, Prince, Marquis, Baron sounds very beautiful and proud.
Krosh, Badi, Locky, Leo, Tesh, Stritch - will approach the Siberian cats. Berta, Ida, Sonya, Gerda, Bella, Agatha are names for their females.
The most popular nicknames for cats:
- Cupid, Abus, Alex, Alt, Diamond;
- Baston, Bimbo, Bergamo, Bonnie, Bonka, Bon;
- Jack, Volt, Viking, Vitold;
- Hercules, Gordon, Hephaestus, Gatermold, Gary, Garfield;
- Dick, Damon, Jackson, Justy, Dyke;
- Jean, Gerard, Georges;
- Zorro, Zuma;
- Claude, Kate, Columbus, Carson, Kurt;
- Leo, Leonardo, Leopold, Lucky, Lucacio, Lento;
- Marquis, Murchik, Mars, Marseille, Mot;
- Neptune, Naitar, Neko, Nemo;
- August, Oscar, Otto;
- Pablo, Prometheus, Pierre;
- Rex, Rocky, Ray, Rivers;
- Sinbad, Sylvester, Stitch, Simon;
- Tiger, Tyson, Titan;
- Khan, Hogan, Holmes;
- Caesar, Cicero;
- Churchill, Chaplin, Chait;
- Shah, Charles, Chat, Sherlock;
- Eric, Ebony;
- Jacob, Yako, Yall.
List of popular names for cats:
- Alice, Agatha, Athena, Alpha, Anfisa;
- Bagheera, Belladonna, Bambi, Bonya, Bonka, Barca;
- Venus, Vinta, Venice, Wanda;
- Gabriella, Greta, Gerda;
- Jackie, Jessica, Jesse, Joan, Johnny;
- Isabella, Isabelle, Isolde;
- Klepa, Klara, Doll, Knop, Cleopatra, Colombia, Beauty;
- Lepa, Lada, Linda, Lola, Lolita, Louise;
- Murka, Marta, Maya, Marquise, Milady, Margot;
- Nela, Nile, Nick, Nicoletta, Nita, Noah;
- Ode, Ost, Octavia, Ontra;
- Panther, Prima, Pori;
- Rufa, Ruby, Rose;
- Sabrina, Sonya, Stela, Sima;
- Tesa, Tisha, Timosha;
- Fenya, Fonya, Frosya, Fima;
- Chara, Chita, Choli;
- Shakira, Shayna, Sharon;
- Utah, Yulla, Yucca;
- Yara, Yarka, Yant.
You can find and select names for your younger friends anywhere and anytime. The main thing is that the owner liked it, it suited the cat and sounded beautiful.